mySpirit REWARDS & BENEFITS
Players Club Hours 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Reels, Video Keno and Video Reels will award points at $1 bet = 1 Point
- Video Poker will award points at $2 Bet = 1 Point
- Point redemption rates are 500 points to $1, everywhere points are accepted including Cash Back
- Accumulated points may be redeemed for free slot play, food and beverage purchase at the Mesquite Grill, or promotional items that may be offered by Spirit Mountain Casino, or cash.
- mySpirit members can earn base points from all slot activity that are tracked to determine tier upgrades.
- Each day, our system reviews play for the prior 365 days to determine if a player is eligible to be upgraded at the time of the next daily update, and players whose points in the last 365 days are no longer sufficient to remain in their current tiers shall be downgraded to the tier commensurate with the points the have accumulated in the last 365 days.
- Point redemption shall not reduce a player’s points for the purpose of tier determination. Tier shall be determined based on points for play over the course of the last 365 days, as explained above.
- A new member of the Players’ Club begins in the Preferred Tier, until the member has acquired more than 999 points in the last 365 days of Casino play. Features and benefits of the Preferred Tier shall include the ability to earn points and drawing entries for all gaming activity.
- Upon earning at least 1,000 points, a member shall be admitted to the Exclusive Tier. In addition to all benefits of the Preferred Tier, features and benefits of the Exclusive Tier shall include:
- Bonus entries for select promotions.
- Exclusive birthday offers and VIP invitations.
- Monthly meal for two at the Mesquite Grill.
- Upon earning at least 50,000 points, a member shall be admitted to the Signature Tier. In addition to all benefits of the two prior Tiers, features and benefits of the Signature Tier shall include:
- Double points for all gaming activity.
- Exclusive Signature gifts.
- Four free meals monthly at the Mesquite Grill.
- By participating in any of the mySpirit Club, players agree to accept all terms and conditions of the rules and regulations.
- Membership in the program is free. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- It is the member’s responsibility to safeguard the security PIN associated with the account. Members may change their security PIN at any time at their discretion. Approved identification is required to change PIN.
- A valid photo ID must be presented in order to obtain a mySpirit Club card and to redeem any points, coupons, and rewards. Identification that is deemed acceptable is in the sole discretion of management.
- The benefits and rewards of the program are intended and solely for the use of the person listed on the account.
- mySpirit Club Cards are used to track play and accumulate base points and bonus points earned by the member only.
- Base Points are earned through casino play and members must be playing with a mySpirit Club Card. It is the member’s responsibility to make sure their mySpirit Club Card is properly inserted into the card reader.
- Base points are used to determine the number of promotional drawing tickets member earn and any promotion that requires to earn a set amount of points to be eligible for the promotion.
- mySpirit Club Cards are the property of Spirit Mountain Casino.
- mySpirit Club Cards are the property of Spirit Mountain Casino and must be returned immediately upon request of the Spirit Mountain Casino management.
- Spirit Mountain Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- All point and coupon redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of management.
- All base points and bonus point accumulations are subject to review and verification by management.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the mySpirit Club Card.
- Point balances are non-transferable and expire after 18 months of no gaming activity on your account.
- mySpirit Club members agree to allow Spirit Mountain Casino the unconditional use of their name for promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, or further consent.
- All decisions regarding the mySpirit Club rules and eligibility, base point and bonus point accumulations, and etc. lie solely with management whose decisions are final.
- Spirit Mountain Casino management reserves the right to modify or cancel the mySpirit program at any time and for any reason.
- Spirit Mountain Casino management reserves the right to deny anyone application for membership or terminate anyone’s membership in the program at any time in its sole discretion without recourse.
- Any disputes or situations not covered by these rules shall be resolved by Spirit Mountain Casino management in a manner that is fair to all parties.
- mySpirit Club members are responsible for any and all applicable taxes from gaming or promotional winnings.
OBTAIN A WINN-LOSS STATEMENT
GUESTS CAN REQUEST A WINN-LOSS STATEMENT AT THE PLAYERS CLUB DESK INSIDE THE CASINO.